CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Mountain Row Finished

I am in love with this row! It has everything I love about the mountains - purple as the sun moves low, blue the way they look in the distance in the desert, wildflower strips, birds flying, desert sand ... Just a wonderful conglomeration of lights and shadows. My favorite row so far - and finished the earliest ever, too! Sorry it's crooked, but if I straighten it more, I lose the sides.
 

  I'm finally putting things together and finishing parts that I didn't finish for the schoolhouse row. I've rearranged things slightly, and row 1 - the fireworks - isn't done yet, either, but I'm really happy about the way it looks so far.
 

  Oops! I took that picture before I did this with the birdhouses:
 

3 comments:

Jo said...

Looks good

Ann T. said...

I love your mountains too.

dq said...

Susan, I am so glad that you like it! Your quilt looks great and I even like your big star.